Our Trade Show Battery is much more than just a simple battery pack capable of powering our LED exhibit and display lights. So go off the grid and stop paying those outrageous electric fees at the trade show venues. The 12V 3.2 Ah SLA Trade Show Battery Kit pays for itself after only one or two events!
- Mobile and Versatile design to fit in island display
- Completely eliminate or lower your electric rental costs.
- No more waiting for electrical power installation
- Power 1 LED 5w Telescoping Display Arm lights for up to 8 hours on a full charge.
- Easy to setup, No need for under-carpet outlets.
- Full charge in just over 4-6 hours
- Easy to use with our LED arm lights, LED Puck lights, LED Ribbon Tape Lights, etc.
- In-house technical expertise can adapt our Trade show Battery Kit to almost any LED Lighting.
How to calculate STDC12-3.2 battery run-time?
- First, Calculate Total Power Consumption Wattage of the 12V DC LED Fixture:
- Total Power Consumption (watts) = Power Consumption (watts/ft) x Length (ft)
- For example, if the LED 12V DC Tape light runs 3 watts per ft and the project requires 16 ft of LED Tape Light, then the total power consumption is 3 watts x 16 ft = 48w
- Secondly, Calculate the Amp Power:
- Amp Power = Total Power Consumption (watts, calculated in step 1) / 12V DC
- For example, the amp power of the 3 watts per ft 12V DC LED Tape Light is 48 watts ÷ 12V DC = 4 Amps
- Finally, Calculate the Runtime:
- Total Runtime = Amp Hour (Ah) of the Battery ÷ Amps (calculated in step 2)
- The total runtime of STDC12-3.2 battery with 3 watts per ft 12V DC LED Tape Light is 3.2 Amp Hour ÷ 4 Amps = 0.2 Hour