Portable High Output Trade Show Battery
Step 1 Dezigns compact and lightweight High Output Rechargeable Trade Show Battery powers our selection of LED Trade Show Exhibit Arm Lights up to 36 hours on a single charge. Once depleted, this versatile device fully recharges in just over 6 hours with our Power Adapter.
It is much more than just a simple battery pack capable of powering our LED exhibit and display lights. It can power your LED light fixtures while charging up. So go off the grid and stop paying those outrageous electric fees at the trade show venues. The High Output Mobile Power Trade Show Battery pays for itself after only one or two events!
Each High Output Trade Show Battery comes with 1 power charger and power cord, 1 storage pouch, and 1 Male/Male DC connector cable.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
|* Note: All sales of High Output Trade Show Batteries are final, no returns will be accepted.|
- Powerful battery pack enough to light your entire booth
- Mobile and Versatile design to fit in island display
- Completely eliminate or lower your electric rental costs
- No more waiting for electrical power installation
- Easy to setup, No need for under-carpet outlets
- Full charge in just over 6 hours
- Use any regular outlet Plug N Play
- Lightweight and compact design to fit in your handbag or briefcase
- Easy to use with our LED arm lights, Puck lights, Ribbon Tape Lights, etc.
- In-house technical expertise can adapt High Output Tradeshow Battery to any LED Lighting.
- Power Bank for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Display Arm Lights
- Custom DIY projects
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Battery Type: Polymer Lithium-ion
- Capacity: ~30 Amp / 360 Watts
- Input: 16.8V (2.5A)
- Output: DC1 12V (2.5A)
- Charging Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Battery Life Cycles: Up to 1000 times
- Dimensions: 8.14 in. L x 5.3 in. W x 1.2 in. H
- Dimensions (metric): 207 mm L x 135 mm W x 30 mm H
- Power Method: Plug N Play
- Working Temperature: 41°F-113°F/5°C-45°C
- Operating Temperature: 14°F-104°F/-10°C-40°C
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Case Style: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited