LED Pixels Grid Light Sheet
The 24V DC LED Pixels Grid Sheet display light is flexible. It can be used where any continuous light source is needed. It is field-cuttable vertically or horizontally, in unique shapes or around obstructions.
With a profile of less than 1/8”, these sleek LED Pixels Grid Light Sheet allow installers to utilize them in areas less than 1/2” deep and go where traditional fluorescents and other bulky light sources cannot.
Powers easily by daisy-chaining with integral push-in connectors or power from any square at soldering points provided. 3M-construction adhesive adheres to most surfaces (flat or curved), or open rectangles indicate where it can be stapled through. Available in two outputs and various color temperature options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Commercial grade flexible light sheet creates a uniform and linear illumination
- Easy installation in any minimal size application with no heat sink needed.
- Even illumination of translucent surfaces from as little as 0.5" behind
- Field-cuttable vertically or horizontally, in unique shapes or around obstructions
- Versatile mounting options: 3M-construction adhesive or open rectangles indicate where it can be stapled
- Can be installed in either exposed or fully enclosed spaces
- Specially rated for installation in the storage area of a clothes closet.
- Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Retail Stores, Restaurants, Casinos, Lounges, and Residential Homes
- Backlighting Graphics or Signage
- Custom DIY projects
|Brightness||500 or 1000 Lumens/sq ft
|Power (Watts)||5 watt/sq ft or 10 watt/sq ft
|Input Voltage||24V DC|
|LED CCT||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K|
|LED Chip Size
|Amount of LED Chips
||144 LEDs/sq ft (1 in. pitch)
||Yes, with electronic 0-10V dimmer
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||105°|
||-4°F to104°F (-20°C to 40°C) at relative humidity 95%|
|Length||24 in / 609.6 mm long|
||12 in / 304.8 mm wide|
||0.125 in / 3.18 mm thick|
|Required Power Supply
||Remote and electronic Class 2 24V DC power supply 120-277VAC 50/60Hz input, up to 96W output|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|
|Warranty||3 years limited|