LED Plaster-In Recessed Aluminum Channel
LED Plaster-In Recessed Aluminum Channel is designed to be completely trimless once installed into plaster ceilings or walls, with no aluminum frames showing.
Combined with LED tape lights (sold separately), it creates continuously lighting effect in any room without shadows or overlapping. At the same time, the extrusions protect wall edges from cracking and chipping, eliminate the need for caulking, and provide easy transitions between wall-to-wall, floor-to-wall or ceiling-to-wall coverings.
The extrusion housing protects LED and reduces glare and softens light output. It can be custom cut, as well as mounted end to end to any total length available.
The lightweight aluminum mounting channel is available in the 78.74" (2 meters) section.
Channel lens is easy to install: simply insert the Opal lens into the mounting channel. Each channel comes with 1 Opal White Lens.
- High-quality diffuser, placing/removing from the front on click
- For indoor use only
- Made from anodizing aluminum, UV resistant.
- Rigid and dustproof housing can be surface mounted.
- Includes aluminum channel and opal white lens.
- The Channel lens protects LED strip light from the environment and creates diffused lighting effects. Easy to install, simply clip the diffuser lens into the aluminum channel.
- LED Aluminum Mounting Channels do not qualify for the Free Standard Shipping offer. Additional shipping charges will be billed separately.
- Aluminum channels are not returnable due to the packaging and shipping costs.
- Trade Show Booth
- Retail Stores
- Heat sink and physical protection to the LEDs
- In Wall Recessed Lighting
|Channel Height||0.58 in / 14.75 mm thick|
|Inside Width||0.49 in / 12.5 mm wide|
|Outside Width||0.6 in / 15.3 mm wide|
|Total Width (Include Flanges)||2.19 in / 55.5 mm wide|
|Length||78 in / 2 meters long|
|Lens Finish||Opal White|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|