LED T5 Integrated Light Bar 120V AC
LED T5 Integrated Linear Lighting is an ideal solution for multiple environments such as coves and soffits, retail displays, undershelf, undercabinet, and step lighting. The LED Micro T5 Integrated Lights are designed to perform efficiently in conditions where fluorescent, halogen, and low-voltage luminaries have traditionally been used.
T5 LED incorporates integral drivers which are self-supporting and can be surface mounted. Individual units can be plugged together for continuous lengths up to 20 feet.
LED T5 Integrated Lights can be used for applications that require low maintenance, low energy consumption, and low operating temperatures, with their high lumen output and long life, these LED fixtures are the answer.
Available in 3 ft. length 4000K CCT with EL-T5-6PC power cord, jumper, and mounting hardware included.
- Patent Male-female linkable design
- Seamless & No Dark in-line connection
- UL ETL TUV SAA approved, DLC Listed
- Aluminum housing for excellent heat dissipation
- Heat protection system, with excellent internal driver
- Enjoy Hassle-free, safe and easy Installation
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Downlighting or Uplighting Applications
- Backlighting or Edge-Lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or cove lighting
- Replaces fluorescent NCF fittings
|Power (Watts)||12 watt|
|Input Voltage||120-277V AC|
|LED CCT||4000K Natural White|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||175°|
|Width||1.1 in / 27.94 mm wide|
|Height||1.5 in / 38.1 mm thick|
|Mounting||Surface mounting with Metal Mounting Clips|
|Included Accessories||2 x Spring Steel Clips
2 x Mounting Screws
2 x Plastic Anchors
1 x End Connector
1 x Spliced Wire Power Feed
1 x 6 in Jumper
|Rating||UL, ETL, RoHS|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|