LED Puck Light 3.5 Watt
The 12V DC 3.5 Watt LED Round Puck Light is bright, ultra-low profile, and has low power consumption. It is the perfect light source for any retail display, exhibit, commercial, or residential lighting applications.
Our LED Round puck lights are popular due to the low profile design and versatility to fit into small spaces and provide smooth lighting to under cabinets, under shelves, retail display cases, or general lighting applications.
It is easy to install our 3.5 Watt LED Round Puck lights whether recessed or surface mounted while allowing easy replacement removal when necessary. It can be linked together with the attached power feed and plugs.
You may also power the LED Round puck light individually by connecting it to the 12V DC LED driver separately.
Available in Satin Nickel or White finish in 6000K Cool White or 3000K Warm White Color Temperature options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED Puck Light 3.5w requires 12V DC LED Driver and optional Extension Cords. Sold separately.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceilings, sloped ceilings, or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mount and install
- LEDs Chipsets are high-intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Gallery and Museum Lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Power (Watts)||3.5 Watt|
|Input Voltage||12V DC
|LED CCT||3000K or 6000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
||Yes, if used with Dimmable Driver
|LED Beam Angle||120°
|LED Density||3 LED per Fixture
||2.28 in / 57.91 mm|
||2.72 in / 69.09 mm|
||0.8 in / 20.32 mm|
|Finish||White, Satin Nickel,
||Recessed or Surface Mount
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|