LED Swivel 2 Downlights Kit 8.4 Watt
The 2 Lights LED Swivel Kit is one of our most powerful and efficient recessed fixtures yet. It is equivalent to a 90-watt MR-16 Halogen light but without heat and UV effects. The LED Swivel Kit is a fully recessed LED light that adds brightness, and focused illumination to any space.
The EL-KT137 fits into walls, ceilings, cabinetry, under countertops, bars, display cases, home entertainment centers, and retail window displays. The LED Swivel fixture is made of cast aluminum and features an adjustable gimbal design with a 38° axial swivel for directed lighting. Available in Black, White, Satin Nickel, and Bronze trim finish options.
The LED recessed gimbal lights can fit into tight spaces for easy installation. It is adjustable as a spotlight and can swivel to the beam directions desired.
The LED 8.4 Watt Swivel kit includes two EL-SWI7 LED 8.4 Watt Swivel Lights, one LED 350mA 12 watt Constant Current Driver, and one 350mA 2 Ports Connection Block.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plans or installation instructions.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceiling or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mount and install with tension spring clamps
- LEDs Chipsets are high-intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Brightness||850 Lumens per fixture
|Power (Watts)||8.4 watt per fixture
|Input Voltage||350 mA
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||15 - 40°|
|LED Density||7 LEDs/fixture
||2.81 in / 71.37 mm|
||3.06 in / 77.72 mm|
||1.63 in / 41.4 mm|
|Finish||Black, White, Satin Nickel, Bronze
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|