LED Swivel Down Light 8.4 Watt
The 8.4 Watt LED Swivel Downlight is one of our most powerful and efficient recessed fixtures yet. It is a fully recessed LED light that adds brightness, focused illumination to any space.
The EL-SWI7 fits into walls, ceilings, cabinetry, under countertops, bars, display cases, home entertainment centers, and retail window displays. It is made of cast aluminum and features an adjustable gimbal design for directed lighting with 15° axial swivels.
The LED recessed gimbal light can fit into tight spaces for easy installation. It is adjustable as a spotlight and can swivel to the beam directions desired and is equivalent to a 90-watt MR-16 halogen light. Available in 3000K Warm White or 5000K Cool White LED color temperature options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED Swivel Downlight requires 350mA LED Power Supply, optional power cord, 350mA Connection block if connecting more than one fixture in an area, and 350mA Closed Loop if not using all ports in the connection block. Sold separately.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceiling or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mount and install with tension spring clamps
- LEDs Chipsets are high-intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
View Spec Sheet, Wiring Diagram
|Power (Watts)||8.4 Watt|
|Input Voltage||350 mA
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||15 - 40°|
|LED Density||7 LEDs
||2.81 in / 71.37 mm|
||3.19 in / 81.03 mm|
||1.63 in / 41.4 mm|
|Finish||Black, White, Satin Nickel, Bronze
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|