4 in. Line Voltage New Construction Housing - IC Airtight
Dedicated new construction housing for use in insulated ceilings can be in direct contact with insulation.* Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling. The housing is labeled for use with Nora 4" line voltage trims and compatible with all LED retrofits.
4" IC Air-Tight Line Voltage New Construction Housing, 15W max.
4″ Recessed housings deliver ultra-high design quality in any application with minimal apertures ideal for R/PAR20, PAR16 designer light sources.
Minimum Clearances: “IC” Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated. Not to be used in direct contact with spray foam insulation
Socket: Medium base socket attached to a plate that adjusts inside the housing and can be removed in the field to convert to a floating socket
Bar Hangers: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8″ to 24-1/2″ and can be re-positioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation and include captive nails.
Wattage: 15W max.
- Air-Tight energy saving by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling
- Internal thermal protection
- cULus listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Quick connect provided
- 24-1/2" Bar hangers with captive nails and alignment foot
- Accommodates 1" maximum ceiling thickness
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
New Construction, Air-Tight IC
|Rating||See Spec Sheet|