LED In-Line On/Off Motion Sensor Switch
The LED In-Line On/Off Motion Sensor Switch can detect human movement by detecting Infrared rays emitted by the human body. The operating voltage is 5-25v DC, and the output voltage is equal to the input voltage. High sensitivity, easy for installing. Widely used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED Ribbon Tape Light, LED Ladder Lights, and automatic sensory device, and more.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easily switch power on and off with motion sensor
- 5-24V DC Voltage to protect LEDs
- Male and Female DC barrel plug for easy installation
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Hotels, Casinos, and Clubs
- Custom Lighting
- Input/Output Voltage: 5V - 24V DC
- Output Channels: 1
- Input Connection: 2.1 Female DC barrel plug (Positive +, Negative -)
- Output Connection: 2.1 Male DC barrel plug (Positive +, Negative -)
- Load Current: 3 amp
- Delay Time: Default setting estimated 15 seconds
- Detecting Range: ≤ 110° cone angle
- Detecting Distance: ≤16 ft - 22 ft
- Trigger Way: continuous triggering
- Blockade Time: 0 seconds
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Overall Length: ~11 in. from male to female end plug
- Switch Dimensions: 2 in. L x 1 in. W x 0.5 in. H
- Switch Dimensions (metric): 51 mm L x 25 mm W x 13 mm H
- Finish: Black or White
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Don't expose to direct sunlight or lighting, big wind, near a heater or air condition.
- Don't fix it at a place where there are obstructing material (eg. Glass, dense clothes) which IR cannot get through.
- Don't fix it in a strong shock or vibration environment.
- The Sensor requires a 'warm-up' time in order to function properly.
- The Sensor is not adjustable.