Heavy Duty 12-3 Flat Extension Power Cords
Our Heavy Duty Commercial Grade 12-3 Low Profile Flat Extension Cords are designed for use in trade show booths, floor displays, convention centers, exhibition halls, and industrial environments. They are easy to use, simply Plug N Play. The heavy-duty plugs and connectors are molded on to prevent the ends from pulling away from the cord body. Available in 15, 25, 50, or 100 ft length options.
- Soft-drawn, annealed, bunch stranded 100% copper conductors offer maximum flexibility and amperage transmission.
- Low Profile jacket lays flat and out of the way for safety and appearance
- The heavy-duty flexible jacket provides outstanding flexibility while being resistant to grease and grime.
- 15A-125V (NEMA 5-15) heavy-duty plugs and connectors are molded on with large strain reliefs that prevent the ends from pulling away from the cord body.
- Trade Show Booths
- Floor Displays
- Exhibition Halls
- Convention Centers
- Industrial Locations
- Cord Length: 15, 25, 50, or 100 ft options
- Electrical Rating: 125V AC (15A)
- Max Wattage: 1875 Watts
- Cord Width: 0.55 in wide
- Cord Width (metrics): 14 mm wide
- Cord Height: 0.2 in thick
- Cord Height (metrics): 5 mm thick
- Cord Color: Black or Grey
- Labels and Listings: UL, cETLus, OSHA