120-Volt 7-Day Programmable Indoor Motor and Light Switch Timer
The Honeywell Home RPLS730B allows you to wire your lights; fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home.
This easy-to-install Honeywell Home 7-day programmable timer switch handles motors, all types of lighting (compatible with electronic ballasts, compact fluorescent lights, and tungsten lights up to 5 Amp) and offers the flexibility of 7 programs per week.
The LCD screen shows time, day, and load status. Manual override enables the load to be turned on/off without affecting the program. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Does not include wallplate
- Fits nicely into the existing multi-gang switch box
- Easy to program
- Built-in battery backup
- For use with lights and motors up to 2400-Watt
- Controls load up to 1 HP on 120-Volt
- No minimum-Wattage required
- 7-day programming (up to 7 on/7 off times per week)
- Hidden programming buttons
- Sleek design mounts flush with wall plate
- Single pole installation (requires neutral wire)
- Manual override enables the load to be turned on/off without affecting programming
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Programming protected during power outages
- Can also be used as a conventional on/off switch
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Residential Lighting
- Hotels, Casinos, and Clubs
- Custom Lighting Control
- Wattage: 2400W (20A)
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Installation: Single Pole
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Switch Dimensions: 4 in. L x 1.75 in. W x 1.25 in. H