12V DC 60W or 24V DC 100W LED Dimmer+Driver Switch
Original price $160.80 - Original price $160.80
$160.80 - $160.80
Current price $160.80
Step 1 Dezigns simplifies LED array lighting systems by combining an in-wall LED dimmer switch and power supply into a single integrated unit. The Dimmer+Driver switch mounts in a standard in-wall switch box and accepts 120VAC and converts to 12V or 24V DC. Available to order in white finish. Contact us for Glossy light almond, glossy dark brown, and glossy black finish options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- First LED Driver + In-Wall Dimmer Switch in one unit
- Simplifies LED installation by eliminating compatibility issues between driver and dimmer
- Fits in a standard recessed electrical box
- 100% – 5% smooth dimming
- No minimum load
- Single Pole preset dimmer with on/off push switch
- Adjustable voltage output dial to address voltage drop
- Includes voltage barrier partition to install high and low voltage circuits in the same switch box
- No derating required when ganging units
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, it will return to the setting prior to the interruption
- Includes slide dimmer/on-off plate in white finish
- For use with compatible 12V DC and 24V DC Constant Voltage LED lights.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheets
- Input Voltage: 120V AC 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V DC or 24 V DC
- Power Factor: >0.9 @120V AC 60Hz max load
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): ≤20% @ 120VAC 60Hz max load. Tested to comply in accordance with IEC 61000-3-2
- Standby Power: ≤0.5W
- Power: 60 Watts (12V DC) or 100 Watts (24V DC)
- Efficiency: >91% @ 120VAC max load In-Rush Current: Meets NEMA-410 requirement at any nominal input full sine wave voltage and maximum load at 25ºC
- Leakage Current: <500 µA @ 120VAC
- Surge Transient: Tested to meet transient defined in IEC 6100-4-4; level 3 & IEC 6100-4-5, level 3
- Dimming: Output voltage is adjustable via sliding lever Voltage Adjustment Dial: Increases output +1V to compensate for voltage drop from control to the luminaire
- Startup Time: The main supply output voltages remain within the regulation limit of +/- 3%
- Protections: Short circuit, thermal runway, and over voltage
- Output Ripple Current: ≤20% of the rated output current @ 120VAC max load.
- Driver Dimensions: See spec sheets
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Rating: cULus, FCC, RoHS, CE, NEC Code 725.136
- Finish: White, (Contact us for more finish options)
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty from the date of shipment. This warranty does not include any additional accessories.