12V DC Constant Voltage Forward & Reverse Phase Triac 0-10V Dimmable Drivers
Step 1 Dezigns selection of 12V DC Constant Voltage Forward & Reverse Phase Triac 0-10V Dimmable Drivers have the highest accuracy rating in the industry, delivering accurate dimming power. The 12V DC Drivers are generally used when you need stable voltage for your LED lights.
The 30 or 60 watt drivers are Class 2 rated. 100 watt or higher models are non-class II models. Rated for dry or damp locations.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Forward and reverse phase dimming
- Electronic UNIV 5-1 dimming
- Easy installation
- High vibration and shock resistance
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- This driver is perfect for driving LED lights in a wide array of applications such as exhibit and display, retail, architectural, and commercial installations.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Power: 30, 60, 100, or 150 Watt options
- Dimmable: Yes
- Efficiency: 84%
- Operating Temperature: ~45°C - 65°C
- Power Method: Hardwire
- Driver Dimensions: See spec sheet
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Old SKU: STDC-ML6012 STDC-ML10012 STDC-ML15012 STDC-ML20012 STDC-ML30012