12V DC Dimmable LED Constant Voltage Electronic Drivers
Step 1 Dezigns selection of LED Phase Dimming Constant Voltage Electronic Drivers have the highest accuracy rating in the industry, delivering accurate dimming power. The 12V DC Drivers are generally used when you need stable voltage to your LED lights.
LED Phase Dimming Electronic Drivers are PWM output, Triac (Phase) Dimmable Electronic LED Driver for Forward and Reverse Phase Dimmers. 5% minimum load. Overload, Short circuit protection. Excellent Line and Load regulation.
It works with a wide variety of compatible dimmers, flicker-free dimming. Any kind of low voltage LED fixtures. Dimmable with any ELV, MLV, CL, forward or reverse phase. Its low profile feature allows designers to easily incorporate it into lighting fixtures. Available in various wattage options to choose from.
The 60-watt driver is Class 2 rated. 100 watt or higher models are non-class II models. It is encapsulated in the black powdered coated steel closure, with built-in wiring compartment. Rated for dry or damp locations. It has 6 knockouts, sized for 3/8 inch screw cable connectors.
Enclosure temperature does not exceed 70°C at 45°C ambient temperature and fully loaded. Small dimensions and weight saves space and lowers an installation cost. See the specifications for more details.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Forward and reverse phase dimming
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Dimmers and Constant Voltage 12V DC LED lights.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Power: 60 Watt, 100 Watt, 150 Watt, 200 Watt, or 300 Watt options
- Dimmable: Yes
- Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature: ~45°C - 70°C
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Power Method: Hardwire
- Wiring: Input leads are 18AWG 600V, Output leads are 16AWG 300V
- Leads Max Temperature: 105°C
- Knock-outs: 6
- Driver Dimensions: See spec sheet
- Environment: Dry or Damp Location
- IP Rating: IP24
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Old SKU: STDC-ML6012 STDC-ML10012 STDC-ML15012 STDC-ML20012 STDC-ML30012