12V DC LED Hardwire Constant Voltage Drivers
12V DC LED Hardwire Constant Voltage Drivers are generally used when you need stable voltage to your LED lights. It has built-in overload, short circuit, and overheat protection. They are energy efficient and ideal for powering our 12V DC LED lighting. Available in 20 watts, 40 watts, 60 watts, 100 watts, or 150 watts options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- Hardwiring power method
- UL Listed power supply
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Constant Voltage 12V DC LED lighting. Not for use with dimmers.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Output Voltage: 12V DC
- Power: 20 watts, 40 watts, 60 watts, 100 watts, or 150 watts options
- Dimmable: No
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Power Method: Hardwiring
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited