180° PIR Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor Wall Switch, Neutral Wire Required, Single Pole
The ENERLITES HMOS is a motion sensor wall switch that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology.
The motion sensor features a 180° field of view to provide up to 700 sq. ft of coverage area. The sensor has 2 modes and operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy or vacancy in the area. In occupancy mode, lights turn ON automatically when motion is detected, and turn OFF after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay.
In vacancy mode, lights must be turned ON manually and then will turn OFF automatically after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 20 minutes. The device also includes a manual ON/OFF button.
This switch is for single-pole use only and it is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, and LED lights. A neutral wire is required for installation. A smart LED backlight will turn on when motion is detected for easy location in the dark in vacancy mode.
The face cover of this receptacle is interchangeable and can be replaced with alternative colors.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- High sensitivity and dense coverage for exceptional performance
- Convenient push-button provides manual ON/OFF at any time
- Controls incandescent, CFL, and LED lighting LED indicator light flashes when the sensor detects motion to verify detection is active
- Adjustable time delay 15 seconds to 20 minutes
- Interchangeable face covers
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Meeting Rooms
- Utility Rooms
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Resistive: 5A
- Incandescent: 500W
- Electronic Ballast: 500VA
- Motor: 1/8 HP
- PIR Coverage: 700 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 2 Years