350mA Dimmable LED Constant Current Drivers
Step 1 Dezigns selection of LED Dimmable Constant Current Driver has the highest accuracy rating in the industry, delivering accurate dimming power. The 350MA Dimmable LED Constant current drivers are generally used when you need stable current to your LED lights.
It has built-in overload, short circuit, and overheat protection. Encased in a low profile enclosure and rated for indoor use. The 350MA Dimming Drivers can be used with low voltage dimmer switches or dedicated dimmer switches. Its low profile feature allows designers to easily incorporate it into lighting fixtures. Available in 12 watts, 22 watts, or 25 watts options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Dimmers and Constant Current 350mA LED lights.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Output Voltage: 6-32V DC (12 Watts), 21-63V DC (22 Watts), or 24-72V DC (25 Watts) Options
- Constant Current: 350mA
- Power: 1-12 Watts, 1-22 Watts, or 1-25 Watts Options
- Dimmable: Yes
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Power Method: Hardwire
- 12 Watt Driver Dimensions: 4.57 in. L x 1.3 in. W x 0.79 in. H
- 12 Watt Driver Dimensions (metric): 116 mm L x 33 mm W x 20 mm H
- 22 Watt Driver Dimensions: 4.8 in. L x 1.57 in. W x 1 in. H
- 22 Watt Driver Dimensions (metric): 122 mm L x 40 mm W x 25 mm H
- 25 Watt Driver Dimensions: 3 in. L x 2.31 in. W x 1 in. H
- 25 Watt Driver Dimensions (metric): 76 mm L x 58 mm W x 25 mm H
- Environment: Dry or Damp Location
- IP Rating: IP66
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited