4 in. LED Square Downlights
The 4 in. LED Square Downlights are engineered with energy-efficient LED technology that produces even illumination with an incredible 90+ CRI. Designed to be used for New Construction, Remodel, and Retrofit applications, these inserts are rated for a life up to 50,000 hours, and meet the Title 24 and Energy Star requirements. Suitable for IC and Non-IC housings.
The best choice for simple exhibit and display lighting projects. It produces even illumination without diode image. The low profile unit is CA Title 24 compliant, meets ENERGY STAR requirements, and UL wet listed. It produces 700 lumens. Available in Reflector or Baffle trim options.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easy to Install
- Even Lighting Illumination
- Low-heat dissipation
- Long lifespan 50000 hours
- Energy Star Listed
- cULus Wet Listed
- CEC Title 24 Listed
- Meets ASTM-E283 Air Tight requirements
- Suitable for use in fixtures installed in insulated ceilings.
- Suitable for installation in tall and shallow cans.
- Suitable for new construction and remodel housings.
- Suitable for installation into a 4” recessed fixtures with 2-wire connector.
- Suitable for installation into a 4” recessed fixtures with medium base socket, using an adaptor (included).
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- Home Theater LED Lights
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
|Power (Watts)||10 Watt
|Color Range Index (CRI)
||Yes, with compatible dimmer|
|Environment||Wet or Dry Location|
|Length||4.875 in / 123.83 mm|
||4.875 in / 123.83 mm|
||2.5 in / 63.5 mm|
|Finish||White or Bronze|
|Rating||Energy Star, cULus Wet Listed, CEC Title 24, Meets ASTM-E283 Airtight Requirements|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|
||5 Year Limited