4 in. Line Voltage New Construction Housing - IC Airtight
The 4" Line Voltage New Construction Housing is high quality, lightweight, and ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Airtight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Step 1 Dezigns housings are easy and quick to install. Housing with thermal protector. Supplied with captive hanger bars for max 24" joist spacing. Adjustable socket for 55W PAR16, 50W PAR20, or R20. Damp location listed. Feedthrough listed. UL Listed.
Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Hanger bars have T-Bar slots and alignment feet. Bar hangers are parallel to the junction box. It can be repositioned 90º perpendicular to junction box if desired. "L" Shaped bar hanger foot to align to the bottom of construction joist. A T-Bar notch allows for easy installation in a suspended ceiling.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- "IC" Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Pre-wired 25 cubic inches 0.064" thick galvanized steel, with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts
- cULus Listed for Damp Location & Feed Through
- WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight
- Energy Star Rated
- RoHS Compliant
- CA Title 24 Compliant
- Compatible with 55W PAR16, 50W PAR20, or R20. LED Optional, sold separately
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
||Yes, with compatible dimmer
||12.625 in / 320.68 mm|
||8.125 in / 206.38 mm|
||6.375 in / 161.93 mm|
|Rating||cULus Listed for Damp Location & Feed Through, WSEC ASTM E283 for Air-Tight, Energy Star Rated, RoHS Compliant, CA Title 24 Compliant|