4 in. Low Voltage New Construction Housing
The 4" Low Voltage New Construction Housings provides crisp, defined illumination to any application. It is for use in commercial or residential non-insulated ceilings, where insulation can be kept 3" from fixtures. Rated for use with a low voltage MR16 lamp. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of directional light sources.
Two 13-3/4" to 24-1/2" adjustable bar hangers with captive nails are included on frame. Bar hangers are parallel to the junction box but can be repositioned 90º perpendicular to junction box if desired. "L" Shaped bar hanger foot to align to the bottom of construction joist. A T-Bar notch allows for easy installation in a suspended ceiling.
The Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for IC Airtight Recessed Housing options.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- cULus Listed for Damp Location & Feed Through
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only)
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only)
- CA Title 24 Compliant
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
||Low voltage bi-pin socket with heat shield|
|Lamp||20W-75W 12V MR16, Sold Separately|
|Compatible Transformer||Magnetic - Thermally protected, single tap input voltage available in 120V 60Hz 50 Watt|
|Junction Box||Prewired 25 cubic inches 0.060" thick galvanized steel, with seven 1/2" knockouts|
||Use magnetic low voltage dimming control with a magnetic transformer or electronic low voltage dimming control with electronic transformer.
||9 in / 228.6 mm|
||6 in / 152.4 mm|
||5.5 in / 139.7 mm|
||4.375 in / 111.125 mm|
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through.
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims).
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only).
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only).
- CA Title 24 Compliant