4 in. Low Voltage Remodel Housing
The 4" low voltage remodel housings provides crisp, defined illumination to any existing drywall ceiling with no above access. A wide variety of attractive adjustable trims allows fine-tuned aiming of direction light sources.
Non-IC housings require a minimum clearance of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components. Email email@example.com for IC Airtight option.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only)
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only)
- CA Title 24 Compliant
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
|Lamp||20W-75W 12V MR16 (sold separately)|
||Low voltage bi-pin socket with heat shield|
|Junction Box||Prewired 15 cubic inches 0.060" thick galvanized steel, with six 1/2" knockouts.|
||Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to ceiling.|
||Use magnetic low voltage dimming control with a magnetic transformer or electronic low voltage dimming control with an electronic transformer.|
|Required Power Supply
||Magnetic - Thermally protected, single tap input voltage available in 120V 60Hz 50 Watts.|
|Environment||Dry or Wet Location|
||4.25 in / 107.95 mm|
||13.5 in / 342.9 mm|
||5.5 in / 139.7 mm|
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through.
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims).
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only).
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only).
- CA Title 24 Compliant.