500mA 25 Watt Dimmable LED Constant Current Driver
Step 1 Dezigns selection of LED Dimmable Constant Current Driver has the highest accuracy rating in the industry, delivering accurate dimming power. The 500MA Dimmable LED Constant current drivers are generally used when you need stable current to your LED lights.
It has built-in overload, short circuit, and overheat protection. Encased in a low profile enclosure and rated for indoor use. The 500MA 25 Watts Dimming LED Drivers can be used with low voltage dimmer switches or dedicated dimmer switches. Its low profile feature allows designers to easily incorporate it into lighting fixtures.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easy installation
- Solid-state construction
- High vibration and shock resistance
- Overload, short circuit, and overheat protection
- No RF interference
- UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Long lifespan
- For use with compatible Dimmers and Constant Current 500mA LED lights.
SpecificationsView Spec Sheet
- Input Voltage: 120V AC
- Output Voltage: 16-50V DC
- Constant Current: 500mA
- Power: 1-25 Watts
- Dimmable: Yes
- Over Load Protection: Yes
- Over Temperature Protection: Yes
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Power Method: Hardwire
- Driver Dimensions: 2.43 in. L x 3.14 in. W x 1 in. H
- Driver Dimensions (metric): 62 mm L x 80 mm W x 25 mm H
- Environment: Dry or Damp Location
- IP Rating: IP66
- Rating: UL Listed, CUL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Old SKU: STDC-25CDIMH