6 in. New Construction Housing - IC Airtight
The 6" New Construction Housing is high quality, lightweight, and ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Air-tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials. It is easy and quick to install and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 24-1/2" and can be repositioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation and include captive nails.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements
- Washington State Approved
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
|Lamp||100W (actual wattage varies with trim), Adjustable socket mounting plate allows different types of lamps to be used for best possible light distribution. Sockets can be removed from the socket plate for adjustable trims.|
|Junction Box||The junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains five 1/2", two 3/4" knockouts.|
||Yes, if used with compatible dimmers.|
|Environment||Dry or Wet Location|
||7 in / 177.8 mm|
||10.125 in / 257.175 mm|
||7.5 in / 190.5 mm|
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through.
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims).
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements.
- Washington State Approved.