6 in. Remodel Housing - IC Airtight
The 6" Remodel Housing is high quality, lightweight, airtight, and ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, The remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required
- Four high tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housing to the ceiling
- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only)
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only)
- CA Title 24 Compliant
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
|Lamp||100W max. - lamp and wattage vary with trim (sold separately). Galvanized steel socket plate adjusts inside the housing for optimum light performance. Contains a single medium base socket|
|Junction Box||The plaster frame integrated 15 cubics in. junction box 0.064 galvanized steel with five 1/2", two 3/4" knockout|
||Yes, if used with compatible dimmers|
|Environment||Dry or Wet Location|
||6.75 in / 171.45 mm|
||13.75 in / 349.25 mm|
||7.5 in / 190.5 mm|
|Rating||- cULus Listed for Damp Location w/ Feed Through.
- cULus Wet Listed (Only with designated trims).
- Meets or exceeds ASTM-283 Air-Tight Requirements (Air-Tight Housings only).
- Washington State Approved (Air-Tight Housings only).
- CA Title 24 Compliant.