6 in. Line Voltage Remodel Housing - IC Airtight
Recessed IC remodel housings are high-quality, lightweight airtight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Nora’s remodel housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access and accept a wide variety of high quality, attractive finishing trims.
Minimum Clearances: “IC” Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
Socket Plate: Socket plate adjusts inside the housing and can be removed in the field to convert to a floating socket.
Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
Maximum Wattage: 100W (actual wattage varies with trim)
- IC Air-Tight energy saving by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling ·
- Rated for direct contact with insulation
- cULus listed for damp location and through branch circuit wiring
- Quick connect provided
- Installation-ready for existing sheetrock ceilings
- Accommodates 1-3/8" maximum ceiling thickness
- LED Bathroom Lighting
- Residential Ceiling Down Lighting
- Commercial Ceiling Down Lighting
- Living Room Lighting
- Office Lighting
- LED Kitchen Lighting
- Pot Lights
||Airtight, Remodel, Air-Tight IC|