Brass LV Umbrella Path Light Fixture
The solid brass lights are the BEST VALUE for the quality path and area lights around. Durability, price, and availability make this light an all-around winner! The EL-27AB is LED compatible, allowing a brilliant mix between a quality brass fixture and an energy-efficient lamp.
The EL-27AB has the largest shade of the path and area lights. This area light is made of thick solid cast brass construction. Solid brass fixtures have much longer lifespans than aluminum fixtures.
This great quality light includes a 0.5 in. PVC spike for easy mounting. Swap out the traditional Bi-Pin lamp bulb for an equivalent LED version and you will have a great light source that is extremely energy efficient and will last many years.
The lens has a clear glass that covers over the lamp providing sprinkler water protection.
- Includes Stem and Spike
- Antique bronze finish
- Solid brass pipe with ½” NPT on bottom
The clear glass cover over the lamp providing sprinkler water protection
- Standard injection molded spike with ½” NPT threaded female hub
- 12V, Bi-Pin Bulb, 20W Max
- Pre-wired with 18-2 direct burial wire/cable
- Requires Low Voltage Transformer
- Path Lighting
- Step Lighting
- Area Lighting
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Bulb Type: JC Bi-Pin
- Environment: Wet Location IP65
- Dimensions: 32 in. H x 9 in. O.D.
- Transformer Required: Yes, 12V DC Drivers, Sold Separately
- Ground Spike: Yes
- Bulb Included: No
- Material: Brass