Full Range Dimmable LED Constant Current Drivers
The EL-ECC-UD is a versatile constant current driver that offers multi-current output with DIP switches and supports a wide range of dimming options including 0-10/1-10V, potentiometer, PWM, and triac forward and reverse phase.
This 5-in-1 universal dimming driver has a universal input voltage of 100-277V at 50/60Hz, and is compatible with a variety of LED lighting applications. With strong compatibility and flicker-free dimming, this driver boasts a high efficiency of over 83%, and a power factor of 0.99.
The EL-ECC-UD also features easy installation with input, output, and dimming terminal blocks, and is housed in a protective plastic enclosure with an IP20 rating for indoor use. The driver has built-in protection against short circuits, overloads, and over-temperature, and will automatically recover after the fault condition is removed. Additionally, the driver is cooled by free air convection, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Smooth, flicker-free 0-10V Dimming
- Consistent full dimming range
- Energy Efficient
- Easy Installation
- Metal Case
- Class P, UL Listed
- For use with compatible Dimmers and Constant Current LED lights.
- LED Driver Type: Constant Current Dimmable Driver
- Input Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Wattage Options: 40 or 60 Watt
- Output Voltage Range: 3-65V DC max
- Programming Method: Dip Switch
- Dimming Control: 0-10V Dimming
- Dimming: 0-10V, PWM, Triac/Phase
- Dimensions: 6.4 in L x 2.12 in W x 0.43 in H
- UL Environment Rating: Dry & Damp
- Rating: Class P
- Efficiency: 80%