Emergency Backup Battery
The Emergency backup battery work with all the LED light fixtures in which the input voltage is AC120V, powering the AC driver of the led lights. The output voltage of emergency equipment is 170V DC which equals to 120V AC. It is a UL Recognized LED Lighting Emergency equipment that allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation.
In the event of a power failure, the LED Lamp Emergency equipment switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for up to 90 minutes. The unit contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in use with an LED lamp load up to 18W at a rated voltage of 170VDC.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Notes: All sales of Emergency Backup Batteries are final, no returns will be accepted.
(1) DO NOT MATE THE CONNECTOR UNTIL INSTALLATION IS COMPLETE AND AC POWER IS SUPPLIED.
(2) TEST ACCESSORY LEADS-OBSERVE PROPER POLARITY WIRING.
(3) The WALL SWITCH controls the on and off of the AC DRIVER when the urban voltage is normal.
- Long-life high-temperature recyclable Ni-Cad Battery
- Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit
- For use with switched or unswitched light fixtures
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting
- Commercial Lighting Power
- Emergency Lighting Power
- Office Lighting Power Backup
- Battery Type: Ni-Cad
- Input: 120-277V AC
- Output Voltage: 170V DC (Equivalent to 120V AC)
- Output Current: 0.105A
- Output Power: 18 Watt Max
- Standby Power: ≥90 minutes of emergency operation
- Recharge Time: 24-hour Recharge
- Battery Life: 5 to 7 years Life Expectancy
- Dimensions: 13.5 in. L x 2.75 in. W x 2.8 in. H
- Dimensions (metric): 343 mm L x 70 mm W x 71 mm H
- Power Method: Hardwiring
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 50°C
- Environment: Dry Location
- IP Rating: IP20
- Manufacturer: Elumalight
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Old SKU: STDC-LC-BAT