FLIN Adjustable Can-less CCT Downlights
No Housing Required! FLIN adjustable can-less LED downlights feature two-axis rotation with 25° tilt and 180° rotation. The 4" and 6" Can-less downlights by Nora Lighting are easy to install in new construction or remodel applications. The junction box includes a five CCT switch to change the color temperature from 2700K to 5000K.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Two sizes and outputs (900lm or 1100lm)
- 25° Tilt & 180° Rotation
- No housing is required and includes pre-wired junction box
- Quick disconnect allows for easy installation
- The junction box includes a selectable color temperature switch
- IC Air-Tight rated
- Five color temperatures in each fixture (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K)
- 120V input with Triac or ELV dimming
- cETLus Listed for Wet locations
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Certified to the high efficacy requirements of California Title 24 JA8-2022
- Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Retail Stores, Restaurants, Clubs, Lounges,
- Residential Home Lighting
- Custom DIY projects
|Power (Watts)||10 watt 4 in.
13.5 watt 6 in.
|Input Voltage||120V AC|
796-898 Lumen 4 in.
1007-1138 Lumen 6 in.
|LED CCT||2700K / 3000K / 3500K/ 4000K/ 5000K Selectable CCT|
||Dimmable down to 10% with Triac or ELV dimmer
|Environment||Wet or Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||114° Wide Flood|
|Dimensions & Cutout Size
||See Spec Sheet|
|Rating||ETL, ENERGY STAR, IC-Rated, CA Title 24 Compliant
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|
|Warranty||5 years limited|