LED CCT Selectable Panel Light 12 in x 48 in
Step 1 Dezigns LED CCT Selectable Flat Panel Light is designed for any environment without the need for any special smart home hardware or apps. The patented selectable color temperature feature allows users to choose warm white, cool white or daylight on the fixture or to adjust after install by toggling a wall switch.
A sleek ultra-slim, one-inch low profile design features innovative edge-lit LEDs that direct the light downward creating uniform light distribution without hot spots, flicker, or glare. Bright LED lighting is integrated with each of the fixtures, offering up to 50,000 hours of life and saving in energy consumption compared with similar incandescent light fixtures.
The LED CCT Selectable Flat Panel Lights 1 x 4 Ft. Panel Light is ideal for any office, retail, healthcare, or educational environment. It replaces Fluorescent Troffer with integrated dimmable capability; it can work with daylight harvesting control systems for additional energy savings.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- The ultra-modern slim edge-lit design makes any room architecturally pleasing
- Preset color temperature or adjust after install. Get warm, cool, or daylight with a flip of a switch
- Energy-efficient LED technology uses considerably less power compared to equivalent incandescent lights
- LED lighting providing energy savings over conventional light fixtures and 50,000 hours of reliable light.
- Energy Star certified fixture
- Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Retail Stores, Restaurants, Clubs, Lounges, Meeting Room
- Corridor, Hallway, Living Room
- Supermarket lighting
- General office lighting
- Warehouse lighting
- Custom DIY projects
|Power (Watts)||50 watts
|Input Voltage||120-277V AC|
|LED CCT||Selectable 3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|LED Beam Angle||114°|
||T-Bar Drop Ceiling|
||Acrylic Diffuser in White Frame|
|Rating||UL, ETL, CE, ROHS, EnergyStar|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|
|Warranty||3 years limited|