LED Closet Light Controller SPST 5A
Enclosed Light-Controller Relay 5 Amp SPST, Separated Class 2 Magnetic Closet Door Switch Input, 120 Vac Power. When the magnet and contact are separated, the closet light turns on. Compatible with our Recessed Wire Magentic Door Switch Sets to link additional switches to the same controller.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Easily switch power on and off with the supplied magnetic switch
- By default, the Magnetic Switch being closed turns the light off
- Easily fits inside the junction box
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL Listed Controller
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Cabinet Lighting
- Closet Lighting
- Custom Lighting
- # Relays & Contact Type: One (1) SPST-N/O Continuous Duty Coil
- Expected Relay Life: 10 million cycles minimum mechanical
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 140° F
- Dimensions: 2.90 in L x 1.50 in W x 1.05 H in with Retaining Clip for 0.5 in Knockout
- Wires: 16 in, 600 V Rated (120 Vac Connections), 6 ft Leads on Magnetic Door Switch
- Approvals: UL Listed, UL916, C-UL, CE, RoHS
- Housing Rating: UL Accepted for Use in Plenum, NEMA 1
- Gold Flash: No
- Override Switch: No
- Contact Ratings: 5 Amp Resistive @ 120 Vac, 5 Amp Electronic Ballast @ 120 Vac, 5 Amp Magnetic Ballast @ 120 Vac, 5 Amp Tungsten @ 120 Vac
- Power Usage: 21 mA @ 120 Vac Max.