LED In-Ground Aluminum Channel
LED In-Ground Aluminum Channel can protect and provide better light diffusion for indoor LED tape light applications. The channels provide a rigid, dustproof housing that can be mounted on almost any type of recessed application.
It can be custom cut, as well as mounted end to end to any total length available. The lightweight aluminum mounting channel is available in the 78.74" (2 meters) section. It can help to create a sleek and modern style for completely customized LED tape lighting applications.
Channel lens is easy to install: simply insert the Opal lens into the mounting channel. Each channel comes with 1 Opal White Lens and 2 EL-CH-049-EC Endcaps.
- High-quality diffuser, placing/removing from the front on click
- For indoor use only
- Made from anodizing aluminum, UV resistant.
- Rigid and dustproof housing can be surface mounted.
- Includes aluminum channel, opal white lens, 2 end caps.
- The Channel lens protects LED strip light from the environment and creates diffused lighting effects. Easy to install, simply clip the diffuser lens into the aluminum channel.
- LED Aluminum Mounting Channels do not qualify for the Free Standard Shipping offer. Additional shipping charges will be billed separately.
- Aluminum channels are not returnable due to the packaging and shipping costs.
- Trade Show Booth
- Stores shelf LED lighting
- Retail Store Display Lighting
- Heat sink and physical protection to the LEDs
- Independent Linear LED Lamp
|Channel Height||1.02 in / 26 mm thick|
|Inside Width||0.47 in / 12.1 mm wide|
|Outside Width||0.83 in / 21.3 mm wide|
|Length||78 in / 2 meters long|
|Lens Finish||Opal White|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
Old SKU: ST-H049