LED Infrared Touchless On/Off Sensor Switch
This low profile and sleek LED Infrared Touchless On/Off Sensor Switch are made for closets, cabinets, and drawers. Its simple in-line connectors make installation a snap and the low cost means you can install several without breaking the bank!
LED Infrared On/Off Sensor Switch is perfect for drawers, kitchen cabinets, and doors. It provides automatic on/off light switch control that is activated by movement within 5 inches range. Perfect for cabinets, closets, and drawers, the ultra-sleek and low profile design 12V-24V DC LED switch is equipped with a sensitive light sensor that detects when the door or is opened, then activates the light, and turns off when the cabinet door or drawer is closed.
Whether it's connected to LED Puck lights, LED Tape Light, or Under Cabinet lights, this low profile & sturdy aluminum On/Off switch is convenient for all. It connects directly to products with DC plug connections. Easily plug this into an Inline LED switch between your 12V or 24V DC power supply and LED light fixture.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Ultra Slim & Low Profile Design
- Use for any drawers, pantry, cabinets, and doors
- Easy Installation - Plug N Play
- Trade Show & Exhibit Lighting
- Retail Display Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Hotels, Casinos, and Clubs
- Custom Lighting
- Input/Output Voltage: 12V DC or 24V DC
- Input Power: 36 Watt (12V DC), 72 Watt (24V DC)
- Output Channels: 1
- Max Load: 3A
- Input Connection: 2.1 Female DC barrel plug (Positive +, Negative -)
- Output Connection: 2.1 Male DC barrel plug (Positive +, Negative -)
- Load Current: 3 amp
- Environment: Dry Location (This product is not waterproof or weatherproof)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Overall Length: ~11 in. from male to female end plug
- Mounting: 3M Double-Sided Foam Adhesive Included
- Switch Dimensions: 1.5 in. L x 1.2 in. W x 0.35 in. H
- Switch Dimensions (metric): 38 mm L x 30 mm W x 9 mm H
- Finish: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Note: Shortening output wires may cause damage to switch. Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load. Detection range is within 6 inches from Infrared Sensor Objects in the area between 5 to 10 inches may be the cause of the switch to flicker. The object in the path of the switch should be kept more than 10 inches away to keep the switch in the On position, or less than 5 inches away to keep the switch in the Off position.