LED Round Puck Light
The 12V DC LED Round Puck Light is bright, ultra-low profile, and low power consumption. It is the perfect light source for any retail display, exhibit, commercial, or residential lighting applications.
Our LED Round puck lights are popular due to the low profile design and versatility to fit into small spaces and provide smooth lighting to under cabinet, under shelves, retail display cases, or general lighting applications.
It is easy to install our LED Puck lights whether recessed or surface mount while allowing easy replacement removal when necessary. It can be linked together with the attached power feed and plugs.
You may also power LED Round puck light individually by connecting it to the 12V DC LED driver separately.
Available in Satin Nickel, Black, or White finish in 5000K Cool White or 3000K Warm White Color Temperature options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED Puck Light requires 12V DC LED Driver, Junction Boxes, and Extension Cords. Sold separately. Click here to see our selection of LED Puck Light Accessories.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceilings, sloped ceiling, or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mounting and install
- LEDs Chipsets are high intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Gallery and Museum Lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Power (Watts)||3.8 Watt|
|Input Voltage||12V DC
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
||Yes, if used with Dimmable Driver
|LED Beam Angle||105°
||2.25 in / 57.15 mm|
||2.36 in / 59.94 mm|
||0.22 in / 5.59 mm|
|Finish||Black, White, Satin Nickel,
||Recessed or Surface Mount
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|