LED Round Puck Lights
LED Round Puck Lights are perfect for accent, under cabinet, in- cabinet, niche, and jewelry cases, and other applications with limited space. These low-profile fixtures can be spaced together to provide even illumination on all surfaces.
The LED Round Pucks do not produce a diode image and can be recessed or surface mounted. Combined with ultra-low-profile housing, Step 1 Dezigns puck light offers unique features and great ease of installation.
LED technology eliminates forward to heat from the fixture, also no UV or infrared rays to harm artwork, retail displays, or heat-sensitive foods. The LED Josh Puck produces more light than a traditional 20-watt xenon or halogen puck while consuming only 4.5 watts.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED Puck Light requires 12V DC LED Driver, and an optional 6-way Terminal Block. Sold Separately.
- 12V Low Voltage System
- 300lm / 4.5W · 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K @ 90+ CRI
- Well suited for very small spaces 0.6” deep with 2.72” diameter
- Recessed or surface mount
- Easy installation
- Dimmable with compatible dimmer & power supply
- No flicker delay or warm-up like compact fluorescent products
- No UV light or infrared wavelengths
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Each puck light comes with a 72 in. wire and connector
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Gallery and Museum Lighting
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Power (Watts)||4.5 Watt|
|Input Voltage||12V DC
|LED CCT||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, or 4000K|
||Yes, if used with Dimmable Driver
|LED Beam Angle||105°
||2.5 in / 63.5 mm|
||2.72 in / 69.09 mm|
||0.6 in / 15.24 mm|
|Finish||Black, White, Bronze, Brushed Nickel
||Recessed or Surface Mount
|Rating||cULus Listed for Damp Location, ENERGY STAR certified, RoHS compliant
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|