LED Semi Recessed Downlight 1.2 Watt
The 1.2 Watt LED Semi-recessed Downlight is a powerful and efficient light source. It is the perfect light source that adds brightness and focused illumination to any space. This LED light fixture is equivalent to a 35 Watt MR-16 halogen output but without the heat and UV effects.
The EL-140 fits into walls, ceilings, cabinetry, under countertops, bars, display cases, home entertainment centers, and retail window displays. The LED Swivel fixture is made of cast aluminum and features high-tension mounting clips and a 19-inch power cord for easy plug-n-play applications.
Each light includes high-tension mounting clips and a 19 inches power cord with a plug for easy installation. Connect to 6 light fixtures using our convenient connection blocks, and fasten lead from the connection block into a power supply for a virtually labor-free set-up.
The LED recessed light can fit into tight spaces for easy installation. Available in 3000K Warm White or 5000K Cool White LED CCT options.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED downlight requires 350mA LED Power Supply, an optional power cord, 350mA Connection block if connecting more than one fixture in an area, and 350mA Closed Loop if not using all ports in the connection block. Sold separately.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceiling or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mount and install with tension spring clamps
- LED Chipset is high-intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, and Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
View Spec Sheet, Wiring Diagram
|Power (Watts)||1.2 Watt
|Input Voltage||350 mA
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||15°|
|LED Density||1 LED
||1.25 in / 31.75 mm|
||1.63 in / 41.4 mm|
||1.38 in / 35.05 mm|
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|