LED Swivel Downlight 3 Watt
The 3 Watt LED Swivel Downlight is one of our most powerful and efficient recessed fixtures. It is a fully recessed LED light that adds brightness and focused illumination to any space. Equivalent to a 50 Watt MR16 Halogen light without the heat and UV effects.
The EL-141 fits into walls, ceilings, cabinetry, under countertops, bars, display cases, home entertainment centers, and retail window displays.
The LED Swivel fixture is made of cast aluminum and features an adjustable gimbal design for directed lighting with 15° swivels. Includes high-tension mounting clips and 19" power cord with plug for easy "Plug and Play" install.
Connect up to six light fixtures using our connection block, and fasten lead from the connection block into a power supply for easy set-up.
The LED recessed gimbal light can fit into tight spaces. It is adjustable as a spotlight and can swivel to the beam directions desired. Available in 3000K Warm White or 5000K Cool White LED CCT options.
Need help with your LED lighting applications? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plans or installation instructions.
* Required: The LED 3 Watt Swivel requires 700mA LED Power Supply, an optional power cord. The 700mA Connection block is also required if connecting more than one fixture in an area and Close Loop if not using all ports in the connection block. Sold separately.
- Solid-State Construction
- No IR or UV radiation
- Suitable for flat ceiling or under-cabinet installations
- Easy to mount and install with tension spring clamps
- LEDs Chipsets are high-intensity, ultra-bright, and energy-efficient
- No RF interference
- Long lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours
- Decorative Lighting for Tradeshows, Exhibition, Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for corridors, canopies, archways,
- Downlighting or Uplighting Recessed Applications
- Under-cabinet, Under-Counter, or accent lighting
|Power (Watts)||3 Watt
|Input Voltage||700 mA
|LED CCT||3000K or 5000K|
|Environment||Indoor Use - Dry Location|
|LED Beam Angle||15°|
|LED Density||1 LED
||1.63 in / 41.28 mm|
||2 in / 50.8 mm|
||1.38 in / 35.05 mm|
|Rating||UL, ETL Listed
|Avg. Lifetime||± 30,000 - 50,000 hours|