Medium Base String Light
Use commercial grade stringer light with LED lamps to run full reel length and save up to 98% in energy costs over incandescent. Designed for year‐round, outdoor use, or temporary use requiring constant installations and takedowns. Suitable for decorative & exhibit lighting, patio lighting, tents, events, pavilions, sales lots, and many overhead perimeter lighting applications. It is available in 330 ft Reel with 165 Lamp Sockets or sold by the foot.
The price is per foot. Enter how many feet you need to the Quantity box next to the "Add to Cart" button and your total will be calculated at checkout.
If you are purchasing a 330 Ft Reel, please enter 330 in the quantity box next to the "Add to Cart" button.
Need help with your LED lighting projects? Our lighting experts are here to help! Contact us today for assistance with the lighting plan or installation instructions.
- Heavy‐duty 16AWG SPT‐2 wire is robust enough for commercial use but light enough for easy installation (about 1/2 the weight of cumbersome 14AWG wire)
- The 330 ft. spool is intended to be cut to custom lengths and it should not be used as 1 continuous length when using incandescent bulbs.
- PVC encapsulated weather-resistant sockets with brass contacts are resistant to UV sunlight exposure
- Sockets are designed to ensure a snug, weather‐resistant seal around lamp bases
- Recommended maximum wattage per medium base socket: 15 Watts; do not go above 25W per socket
- Maximum run per circuit: 1200 Watts (10 Amps)
- No plugs - sold separately
- Wire is ETL certified
Light bulbs sold separately;
- Not end‐to‐end connectable
- Compatible with any of our medium base light bulbs (E26 or E27)
- For spans longer than 25 feet, use a steel cable (guy wire, aircraft cable) and zip ties for additional support
- Retail and Display Lighting
- Restaurant Lighting
- Outdoor Patio Lighting
- Decorative Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Special Event Lighting
|Input Voltage||120V AC
||15W per socket
|Bulb Base||Medium E26
|Environment||Wet or Dry Location|
|Rating||ETL Wet Location Approved|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 15,000 hours|