RGB LED Linear Wall Washers
Step 1 Dezigns High Output RGB LED Linear Wall washer lights are perfect for casting vibrant colors onto large structures. It comes with high output RGB LED diodes cased in sturdy aluminum housing rated IP65 for indoor or outdoor environments.
These Color Changing RGB LED Linear Wall Wash lights are slim and can be easily concealed. It is the perfect choice for exhibit builders, lighting designers, electricians, and architects. It can be used as a standalone unit or link multiple fixtures together with DMX connectors.
Built-In settings allow users to create basic scenes without the need for a DMX operator. For more custom situations, connect fixture(s) to a DMX512 compatible controller.
LED RGB Linear Wall Washer Light comes with dual mounting brackets, an insulated three-wire cord, and a plug equipped with every fixture. Available in 24 in or 40 in length options.
- Color Changing RGB
- Low Heat Emission
- No Ultraviolet or Infrared Radiation
- Manual mode: Users can easily set-up lighting effects by adjusting the pre-programmed, internal settings on the fixture.
- DMX512 mode: Users can match Pantone colors & create custom lighting scenes using a DMX512 compatible operating board
- DMX512 Compatible
- 3-Pin connectors
- Adjustable mounting bracket allows adjustment after fixed mounting
- Solid-state construction makes for high vibration and shock resistance
- RGB LEDs Chipsets are ultra-bright, high intensity and energy efficient
- Extremely long life: up to 50,000 hours operation
- No RF interference
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Environment - Waterproof IP65
- UL & ETL Listed, RoHS, CE
- Trade Show and Exhibition Displays
- Retail Displays
- Architectural lighting for canopies, corridors, archways, windows
- Downlighting or uplighting for wall wash applications
- Commercial & Residential Landscape lighting
- Excellent for hospitality applications such as bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels
- Road and bridge lighting
- Statue and sculpture lighting illumination
|Brightness||44 Lumens per diode (Red), 70 Lumens per diode (Green), 15 Lumens per diode (Blue)|
|Input Voltage||85-165V AC|
|Environment||Wet or Dry Locations
24 in. or 40 in. L x 4 in. W x 3" H
|Mounting||Surface Mount with Included Bracket|
|Avg. Lifetime||± 50,000 hours|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
||192 Channel-Operator to be used with RGB DMX Controller, sold separately.|